Terms & Conditions
Bookings are taken from Saturday 4pm to the following Saturday 10am.
At peak times (July & August) we can only accept bookings for one or more whole weeks.
For other months we may be able to accept short breaks.
- A £75 Deposit per week should be included to confirm your booking.
- The Balance is payable 4 weeks prior to commencement of the rental period.
- The full amount should be enclosed with the Booking if the rental period commences within 4 weeks of the booking.
- Electricity is not included in the rental cost. A meter reading will be taken at the end of your stay and payment is required before you leave.
- Receipt of your deposit enters you into a contract with Ross Holiday Homes and agreement with our terms and conditions.
- All damamge and breakages must be paid for.
- Each lodge has 2 bedrooms, one double bed and two single beds with duvets.
- There are no taxes to be added to the price.
- Rental includes bed linen but not personal towels.
- The chalet is fully equipped for cooking, including a mircrowave; no need to bring anything.
- We provide a tea towel for the kitchen and a small hand towel for the bathroom.
- Personal towels are available on request – 1 set costs £5 per person/week.
(1 set = 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel & 1 face cloth).
- Some tea, coffee, sugar and milk is provided in your arrival pack.
- Please make cheques payable to “Ross Holiday Homes Ltd”.
Please note that because we are in a forest area at the edge of the village, we are bound legally not to light fires.
So no barbecues are allowed on the site, but there are plenty of places elsewhere to enjoy one.