Make A Reservation
HOW TO GET TO ROSS HOLIDAY HOMES BEN WYVIS LODGES
From A9 PERTH
– Continue on the A9 through Inverness
– Continue north across the Kessock Bridge and follow signs for the A835 to Ullapool
– At the village of Contin Turn right ontoA834 signposted to Strathpeffer.
– On reaching Strathpeffer, at the edge of the village, there is a large white house on the right and a wooden signpost on the left pointing right, across the road to Forest Trail, Knockfarrel and Dingwall. Blackmuir Wood is in the same direction.
– Take this road up past the Forestry Commission visitors’ car park. Continue past the sign that says no unauthorised vehicles beyond this point, you will pass the ‘curling pond’ on the right and at the end of the track, just before the gate, our car park is on the right. Spaces are allocated for Otter and Eagle Lodge immediately on your left.